“Medicinal Cannabis and its Impact on Human Health”
In this myth shattering, information packed documentary, learn from physicians and leading researchers about medicinal cannabis and its demonstrated affects on human health.
- What the consensus is from over 1500 scientific and medical trials
- What conditions have been proven to benefit from medical cannabis
- Its historical use as medicine dating back over 5300 years
- Methods of delivery and their different advantages
- Government sponsored studies intended to show cannabis having negative effects that yielded the exact opposite results
- Common myths about negative effects of cannabis and what the research really says about these topics
This game-changing movie presents the most comprehensive synopsis to date of the real science surrounding the worldÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s most controversial plant.
Showing at the Palace Theatre
Thursday, January 27th at 7pm
$5 admission at the door
Matt Rifkin, born and raised in New York City, and 20-year resident of Tokyo, Japan moved to the Big Island in 2003 to escape the concrete jungles and neon lights. Became interested in cannabis reform when seeing the vast difference between US and Canadian media coverage of the murder of four RCMPs in 2005. Became personally interested in solving the inter-island transportation issue after being threatened with arrest at Kona airport on Christmas Day 2007.
Although living in Puna, Matt lives “on the grid” and while not vegan or vegetarian tries to eat non-GMO papaya and organic fruits as often as possible.
| Print This Post